October Webinar Series: Prepare and Plan for your 2020 Employee Wellbeing Calendar
In this 4-part webinar series we will discuss the fundamentals of a dynamic employee wellness program. You will learn how to:
- Set a strategic plan for improving the wellbeing of your population.
- Measure what matters and build a program that delivers real ROI.
- Build engagement and build a culture around total wellbeing.
- Expand your focus from physical wellness to the whole person – supporting physical, social, and emotional wellbeing through activities and specific implementation tactics.
- Shape a culture of organizational trust where people do their best work.
- Transform unstructured incentives into a rewards strategy that engages.
Get valuable insights, tips and tricks before planning your 2020 calendar!
- Wednesday, October 9th, 2pm-3pm: Value Based Wellness Programs
- Wednesday, October 16th, 2pm-3pm: Engagement
- Wednesday, October 23rd, 2pm-3pm: Activities, Implementation and Tracking
- Wednesday, October 30th, 2pm-3pm: Rewards, Feedback and Flexibility
Cost: $65 for the entire series
Note: if you pay for the course but are not able to make one of the weeks, you will be sent a recording of the missed session.